Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First Pinterest Inspired Project

I recently got hooked on Pinterest.  The first board I created is entitled My "To Make" List.  I found several simple craft projects that I couldn't wait to create.  The first project I made was a coaster set and I thought it would be great to show it off on my blog. The idea came from the blog, Two Girls Being Crafty.  All you need to make these cute coasters are ceramic tiles, scrapbook paper, pencil, scissors or paper trimmer, Mod Podge, clear acrylic spray, sponge/paint brush, and felt pads.  When I made the coasters, I used 3-4 coats of Mod Podge and then two coats of spray, and I also hot glued the pads even though they had adhesive on the bottom.  Now that I have let them set a couple days to ensure everything was completely dry, I can't wait to use them! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...