Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Little Behind

I have gotten behind on posting Instagram Photo A Day posts.  Last week was busy and it slipped my mind.  I'm not too busy now and thought I would do some catching up.  However, it may end up being Instagram Photo A Week or whenever I think about.

I love the way some of the filters really add interest and dimension to the clouds.

It's amazing how close you can hold your iPhone to an object and still get it to focus.  This is so similar to a macro shot you would take with a digital camera.

And I saved my favorite for last.  This was taken in the car as you can see my foot.  Mia was a bit antsy and could not make her nest.  She ended up in the floorboard, which helped create the dark background to better frame her cute face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...