Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fisheye 2


I am so excited to start using my new Fisheye 2 camera Scott bought me for Christmas!  It has been a long time since I have used a plastic film camera.  Believe it or not, he actually bought this at American Eagle (not online).  In store, they had four plastic cameras to choose from.  I had seen them in the store before, but had not actually stopped to check them out until a few weeks before Christmas.  I decided that lomography would be a fun hobby and a plastic camera would be an interesting addition to my two digital cameras.  The cameras, including film, were 50% off that day, so Scott bought me a Diana Mini & Flash Petite Noire, which I will blog about soon, to open on Christmas.  The Fisheye 2 was a surprise on Christmas Eve!

The Fisheye 2 offers several features to enhance photos.  You have the option to turn on or off the internal flash.  There are three different exposure modes.  One locks the shutter; another takes a picture a set aperture and shutter speed; and the third setting is for long exposures.  An external flash can also be attached!

I can't wait until I use up my first roll of film and get it developed.  First, I need to get our scanner to work so I can share my lomography on my blog and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...