Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday Rebel

July is full of important dates for me.  First, there is the anniversary for when my husband and I started dating, my sister's birthday, my birthday, and my wedding anniversary.  It sure makes remembering dates easy.  My husband, Scott, decided to get me one, big gift for my birthday and one year wedding anniversary.  He let me pick it out.  This is what I chose:



I decided on the Canon EOS Rebel T3i, which has only been out a few months.  My parents have a couple of Canon DSLR cameras that I had used before, one being a T1i, which has very similar features.  Some upgrades from older models include more megapixels (18.0) and a wider ISO range (6400).  So far, I love this camera, and I have been very busy filling up my 8GB memory card.

The photos above were taken with my Canon Powershot G9 camera using the macro setting.  This is also a great camera and an excellent companion to my new DSLR camera.


This photo was shot with the T3i using the AV setting and 6400 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...